Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
Cuéntanos a todos acerca de quién eres, qué te gusta y por qué te has convertido en miembro de este sitio.
Damos la bienvenida a todos los nuevos miembros y esperamos verlos siempre por aquí!

TEMA: Kavon Frazier Jersey

Kavon Frazier Jersey 4 meses 1 semana antes #1623

• chenyan94
  • Navegador Junior
Reactions to the Amari Cooper trade & what it means going forward for the Dallas Cowboys The Cowboys made a trade in hopes of adding a potential “wide receiver one” after admitting that their committee approach has been a failure up to this point. Amari Cooper is now a Dallas Cowboy. Did the Cowboys pay too much or is a first-round pick the price of business? Are the Cowboys a better team now with Cooper in the fold? There are a ton of opinions out there about this trade but we wanted to see what the front page writers here at BTB had to say.Connor LivesayThe more I had time to reflect on the Amari Cooper trade the more I was okay with it. I’ve been very critical of this teams inability to use resources in the trade market and free agency. While this move does have some sense of desperation to it Damien Wilson Color Rush Jersey , the Cowboys front office finally was able to admit that it made a mistake and came out and attempted to fix it. Did they over pay? Probably so, but I can’t kill the front office for going all in to try and add a young, talented player, at a position of need with the division for the taking. The good thing about this trade is the Cowboys, without a doubt, upgraded at a position that desperately needed it. Their hope is that Cooper is able to help them win enough games to take them out of the first half of the first-round and soften the blow just a little bit on their compensation.DannyPhantomI really like Amari Cooper as a receiver and believe he will be a nice asset for the offense. It’s hard not to be excited about what he’ll bring to this team. But I do not like this trade. I’m just not a fan of surrendering precious draft capital such as a Day 1 pick. And that feeling is exacerbated by the fact that Dallas had done a real good job collecting valuable pieces to their roster with their first-round investments. Now, could Cooper be one of those valuable pieces? Maybe. The front office certainly believes so or else they wouldn’t have pulled the trigger on the deal. They are very stingy with their draft capital, so that should speak to how they feel about Cooper. Another thing that bothers me about the deal is the financials involved. The Cowboys will have Amari under contract next season for his fifth-year option price of $13 millon, but he’ll be a free agent in 2020. So will Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott (although Dallas will likely pick up Zeke’s fifth-year option as well). That’s a lot of money they’ll have to shell out very soon, whereas that first-round pick will be cap friendly for the next five years. Amari Cooper may very well be a nice add, but he’s going to really have to ball out to make this a good deal for the Cowboys.Michael StrawnMy opinion is that all the hot takes and instant analysis carry about as much weight as instant draft grades: none. There are sound, valid arguments for why this is a good move and equally sound arguments for why it’s a bad move. Reasonable people can disagree about this. Only time will tell us the truth - just like the a draft.I do understand the decision-making. Specifically the team has to find out if Dak Prescott is the long-term answer at QB. The reality is prior to acquiring Amari Cooper the surrounding talent was so poor the team couldn’t make a legitimate evaluation of Prescott. Hopefully now they’ll be able to.Michael SisemoreI think the Cowboys front office gets killed either way because people want them to go after big talents but think they can pay peanuts for it. For example, “why not toss out a fifth for Josh Gordon like the Patriots?” The answer is because Gordon is literally on his last leg in the NFL and the Cowboys are not tempting fate anymore with that nonsense. The Cowboys wanted Amari Cooper, a 24-year old receiver with NFL experience and numbers that suggest he can do it at a high-level. Former trades of Cowboys past for Roy Williams or Joey Galloway have no bearing here because neither were the caliber of “WR1” potential that Cooper is. For example, the Cowboys went after Roy Williams, a receiver who’s injury history showed that he couldn’t separate any longer. Joey Galloway got hurt in his first season with the Cowboys and when he returned, he didn’t get Troy Aikman to be his quarterback as planned. Like my colleague, Michael Strawn, I like the trade for the sure fact that it gives them a chance to evaluate Dak Prescott and these coaches too. Who knows if that means they will be able to do enough to earn a postseason berth but the Cowboys got better with this trade. Dave Halprin was on board with drafting Calvin Ridley before the 2018 draft, and I was on board for that or D.J. Moore because this offense needs a receiver that can make plays when his number is called. At the very least, the Cowboys got a guy that commands some respect around NFL circles, the hope now is that they can feed him the ball enough to keep defenses on their toes. Tom RyleWe can all weigh in on this, but the only thing that matters is what happens on the field. In a few games, and certainly by the end of the season, we will have some idea if this was a worthwhile trade. If Cooper helps the offense perform better https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Terrell-Owens-Jersey , and maybe even make a run at getting into the playoffs, then it was worth it. If not, well, we’ll see how it affects the team in the next few years.Meanwhile, there is a certain logic to this, if the reports that the Cowboys were locking in on a wide receiver in the first round next year are accurate. First round WRs have a notoriously high bust rate, whereas Cooper had two excellent seasons to start his career, and there is certainly reason to believe it was his situation and not him that was the primary cause of the dropoff last season and so far this year. In effect, the Cowboys just made their first selection of 2019, and got a 24 year old receiver with experience and talent. It all depends on if the scouting department got this right.But again, we won’t know until we see him on the field, see if Dak can get him the ball, and if Linehan can utilize him well. We will start to find out something in a couple of weeks.David HowmanLooking at Amari Cooper’s body of work, he’s an excellent route runner and does several other things well that should help Dak Prescott out. He’s really good at creating separation early which should help Dak get the ball out quicker, and he’s willing to adjust to the throw to make sure he catches it, which bailed out Derek Carr many times and should help Dak too. Based on that, I like this trade.I could end up loving this trade if Cooper is integrated into the offense properly and he fixes the passing game and takes us to the playoffs, which would seriously mitigate the loss of a 1st rounder. My only issue with the trade is I don’t trust Linehan to properly incorporate Cooper and that could be what ruins this, but as of now I like the trade and have hope for this team because of it.Cole PattersonI was shocked that the Cowboys made the move for Amari Cooper. I honestly thought it was a parody account when I first saw the tweet, because I was not expecting the front office to make such an aggressive move. It’s a good thing that they are smart enough to admit when they mistakes and know that something had to change with the offense. The bye week gave them a perfect opportunity to do just that.While I really didn’t like giving up a first-round pick, I understand the logic between not being sold on the top-end talent at wide receiver in the upcoming draft class and with Philly also offering a second-round pick. (That would have been a gut-punch to the Cowboys had the Raiders dealt Cooper to their divisional rival.)Cooper gives Dak a go-to threat to go along with the promising Michael Gallup and the reliable Cole Beasley. The move signified that the Cowboys know the NFC East is winnable while also showing confidence in their quarterback.Tale of the tape: Cowboys offensive line struggles are hindering the offense It is no secret the Cowboys offensive line has struggled throughout the 2018 season. With a brand new left guard, a fill-in at center, and a new offensive line coach, there were plenty of worries entering the year how this group would play. At times, they’ve played well. Take the Jacksonville game for example Tavon Austin Jersey , you couldn’t have asked the Cowboys OL to handle that Jacksonville front any better than they did. Fast forward a week later, and they played their worst game of the season, in a game they desperately needed to win. Let’s take a look at the film and see what in the world is going on with the Dallas’ offensive line.Communication and consistency We’ve heard multiple times throughout the year that the Cowboys have struggled communicating protections and audibles on offense. That was on display yet again in Sunday’s matchup against the Redskins. There were multiple occasions where an offensive lineman either didn’t block anyone on a play or completely missed their assignment, thinking the play was going elsewhere. Play 1 - Washington rushes four, and the Cowboys struggling picking up the stuntThis exact play has happened far too often for the Cowboys offensive line this season. For whatever reasons, the Dallas’ tackles and guards have struggled passing these off, without giving up the pressures or the sacks. It didn’t help on this specific play that the only player Joe Looney touched was his own teammate Connor Williams. When watching the play, it looks as if Allen actually holds Williams on the play, but that rarely gets called in the NFL. Both Williams and Smith recognize the twist, but can’t pass it off cleanly which results in a sack.Regression at multiple positions has killed Cowboys OLWhen turning on the tape, it’s not just one or two players who have struggled for the Cowboys. You can look at all five of the lineman and point to mistakes they are making both in the passing game and running game. The sudden regression at multiple spots, and some of the things we’re hearing about people not enjoying Paul Alexander's new technique, leads me to believe that it may not be so much about the players themselves, but the way they are being taught to play.Play 1 - Collins gets walked back before routes can developDak Prescott was hoping to get the football to Michael Gallup hear who had Josh Norman beat at the top of his route, unfortunately for the Cowboys it did not matter, because Prescott was unable to get the ball off. La’el Collins gets beat here by a straight longarm bullrush from Ryan Kerrigan. Collins gets walked all the way back into Dak Prescott’s lap which forced him to pull the ball down, and try to escape Kerrigan. Play 2 - Tyron can’t get to his spot and loses against Smith’s speedIt’s not to often you see Tyron Smith get beat with a simple around-the-arch speed rush. Preston Smith does just that without really having to throw much of a move to fight off Smith’s punch. Tyron has struggled this year gaining depth in his initial kick step, which has resulted in him struggling with speed rushers more than he’s used to. If Tyron was able to gain more ground with his outside leg off the snap, he likely could have ridden Preston Smith up the arch and out of the play. Instead, he goes with a short choppy step, and gets beat to his spot. This was an easy win for Preston Smith.Play 2 - Even after a chip, Preston Smith almost gets homeYou know things are bad when you leave a tight end in to chip the pass rusher, and the rusher still hits the quarterback as he’s delivering the football. Tyron allows Smith to get to far into his chest here which allows Smith to get off his initial block, reset, and bend the edge for a clean shot at the quarterback. It seems as if Tyron also lost awareness of how close he was to the pocket/quarterback Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey , and decided to let his guard down a little after the initial contact. Tyron has excellent length, and athleticism, but so far in 2018 he has yet to show that on a consistent basis.Running games struggles don’t always lead back to loaded boxesIt’s being reported that the Cowboys running game has struggled so much due to the amount of defenders in the box versus the amount of blockers the Cowboys have assigned. While that is a problem on some running plays, sometimes the OL just hasn’t been good enough.Play 1 - Nowhere to run to the right sideWhen you watch this play, you’ll notice La’el Collins getting crushed working to get to the second-level. While that is the main cause for concern on this play, you’ll also notice Tyron Smith failing to beat his man to his spot as well. Even if Collins does get to his man and does his job, #54 for the Redskins is right there behind him to make the tackle on Ezekiel Elliott.Play 2 - Tight End FailAs you may know, the Cowboys LOVE to ask their TE’s to block in the running game. Unfortunately, they don’t have a guy very good at that task. Surprisingly, it’s Rico Gathers that does a really nice job here turning his man and setting the edge for Ezekiel Elliott. Unfortunately, Connor Williams and Geoff Swaim can’t execute their blocks, and the plays gets blown up before it can even get started. Swaim gets knocked back off the snap, which forces Elliott to bounce the ball further outside than he wanted to, then when you add in Williams failing to reach his man, this play was absolutely doomed as soon as Swaim lost his battle. It’s unfortunate, because Rico Gathers and Zack Martin did a really nice job of winning their matchups on the play.With a bye week this week, the Cowboys will have an opportunity to regroup and figure things out while still being in the thick of the division race. For the personnel, it is unlikely you’ll see any significant changes, the only real change that could come is letting go of Paul Alexander, and promoting Marc Colombo, thought the opportunity for that has probably come and gone.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Lo más leído